|Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken|
Chicken breast, 4 servings
Salt and pepper
Flour, about 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs, about 1/2-1 cup
Rosemary leaves from 1 sprig
Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp
Egg, 1 large
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Juice half the lemon. Save the other half for garnish.
- In a small bowl, beat together egg, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and rosemary leaves.
- Place flour in a flat-bottomed bowl. Place bread crumbs in another flat-bottomed bowl.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Roll chicken in flour, then dip in the egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Spray an oven-proof skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes, turning once, until the breading is slightly browned.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
- Serve with lemon for a splash of juice.